Stop Blaming Yourself – Learn to Love Your ADHD Brain
When asked about his ADHD, aviation mogul David Neelman told ADDitude Magazine, “If someone told me you could be normal or you could continue to have your ADD I would take ADD,”
He continued, “I can distill complicated facts and come up with simple solutions. I can look out on an industry with all kinds of problems and say, 'How can I do this better?' My ADD brain naturally searches for better ways of doing things.”
This example shows how ADHD love can prove to be powerful in every walk of your life.
Why An ADHD Brain Is Incredible
Simply put, your ADHD brain is awesome.
There are negative symptoms associated with ADHD, yes. But if you continue focusing on them, you already know what the outcome would be.
Think of it this way: with ADHD, you have a choice between two worlds. One that is rife with unrestrained negative symptoms – inattention, hyperactivity, low concentration, the inability to manage time – that are let loose and practically turn your life upside down.
The other world, however, is where creativity sprouts limitlessly, where the genius of hyper focus takes over, and where the ability to take risks brings home great results.
The only difference between the two worlds is that of the perspective and how you manage your ADHD symptoms.
Exploring Your Awesome ADHD Mind!
The first step towards incorporating the positives of ADHD in life starts with ADHD love. Let’s explore everything that is special about your ADHD and how you can live your best life despite (or rather because of) your ADHD mind.
· Your ability to hyper focus gives you the chance to apply laser focus – for hours on end – on what you find interesting.
· Your creativity is limitless – you have the ability to find ingenious solutions to any problem laid out in front of you.
· Your resilience is incredible. Despite dealing with your fair share of ADHD symptoms, you always bounce back stronger than before.
· Your ability to take risks helps you achieve things others may not.
· You love to shower your partner with affection in your own special way even when your relationship may not be perfect.
· Your mind offers fresh and unique ideas for every task you do. Your out-of-the-box thinking and explorer mindset can help you achieve many career goals.
Untangling the positive and negative ADHD symptoms needs support and direction. If you need a professional ADHD coach to help you realize the full potential of your ADHD brain, you can simply connect with me. I help adults like yourself be the best version of themselves.